အရွင္နာဂ၀ံသာလကၤာရမွ လႈိက္လႈိက္လွဲလဲွ ၾကိဳဆုိပါတယ္

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Bad Part....



Okay, here is the part I messed up in. Like I said, I did a "little research" and decided to try out this brainwave entrainnment meditation thing.

Well I did not do enough research as i should have. I jumped in with both feet and ended up spending a few hundred dollars at different online meditation websites. I regretted most of my purchases as soon as I tried the products. If you are going to try this. DON'T make the same costly mistakes as me.

I then decided to fully research brainwave entrainment and discovered that there was tons of scammy products that said they incorporated the brainwave entrainment meditation technique but did nothing of the sort.

It would have been great to have someone to point me in the right direction at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment